In episode six, Matt and Jason talk about the difficulties of predicting the World Series, whether some teams are built for the playoffs more than others, the proliferation of front-office employees and coaches in baseball, and three-ways. Glorious, glorious three-ways.
Sponsored by computer troubles and Matt’s new book.
In episode five, Matt and Jason go a little long, but it’s OK, because they talk about:
- the Yankees-Orioles series, and specifically whether all that pitching met their expectations
- whether the Orioles will be back next year
- whether the A’s will be back next year
- Alex Rodriguez’s place on the Yankees now and into the future
- Joey Votto’s contract
Thanks to our sponsors in the roofing and flu shot industries.
Matt and Jason talk about a variety of things, including but not limited to:
- The wild-card play-in system
- The Orioles vs. the Yankees
- Brandon Moss v. Nate McLouth
- The booing of Josh Hamilton
- What is between a dick and an asshole
Here, Matt and Jason talk about managers, the AL playoffs, and whether we’ll be rooting for the Orioles.